Terms and Conditions of Sale
- All goods are sold with an ESTIMATED delivery period. Beautifully Shuttered shall make all reasonable endeavours to supply the goods within this timescale but may be affected by circumstances outside our control, failure to supply the goods within this period shall not constitute a breach of these terms. Beautifully Shuttered shall advise you of a delay as soon as reasonably practicable.
- Title and ownership of the goods shall only pass to the buyer upon Beautifully Shuttered receiving payment in full and as such we reserve the right to repossess said goods in the event of non-payment of any outstanding balance.
- Balance due to be paid on satisfactory completion of work.
- Beautifully Shuttered shall make all reasonable endeavours to supply the goods within this timescale but we shall not be liable to you if we are prevented or delayed in the performing of any obligations to you if this is due to any cause beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation: delays caused by our suppliers, shipping delays, an act of God, explosion, flood, fire or accident; war or civil disturbance; strike, industrial action or stoppages of work; any form of government intervention; a third party act or omission; failure by you to give us a correct delivery address or notify us of any change of address.
NOTICE OF RIGHT TO CANCEL
- You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days of the date of your order being placed. Unless you have chosen to waive the cooling off period in favour of speeding up the ordering process and informed Beautifully Shuttered that you wish to proceed with your order.
- Shutters are bespoke and made-to-measure to your requirements. As such they fall into the category of tailor-made products within the Consumer Contracts Regulations and hence you will not be able to cancel your order once placed, outside the 14 day cooling off period.
- Delays to fitting – if for any reason the buyer delays fitting of the shutters once Beautifully Shuttered have notified the buyer of the arrival of their order then full payment will be due and must be paid within 7 days of the date the seller notifies the buyer that the order has arrived.
- Beautifully Shuttered accepts no responsibility for changes in any aspect of the window or window surround, window handles, alarms and sensors or any additions to the window or surround after the final measure and the order has been placed. Any goods that do not fit as a result of this will still need to be paid in full and any remakes or further work required will also be charged for.
- Acceptable use of Decorators Caulk. Beautifully Shuttered will endeavour to use the absolute minimum of caulking when fitting your shutters. However due to the uneven nature of windows and openings we may need to apply caulking to fill light gaps which cannot be filled by trimming alone. The application of Decorators Caulk will not be deemed as a fault once fitting has been completed.
- Trimming of shutters: Wherever possible we will apply trim as opposed to caulking to fill larger gaps as a complimentary, additional service at no charge to you. This does not form part of your contract with Beautifully Shuttered and therefore is discretionary and not a guaranteed part of the fitting process. Trimming is at the discretion of the fitter.
- In the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with your shutters once fitted or find any defects. You must notify Beautifully Shuttered within 72 hours by emailing email@example.com or by calling Charlie on 07939 121987. We will arrange with you a suitable time to call and inspect the shutters to remedy the defect in question or re-supply the product.